Cloud Hosted Telephony is the latest technology that allows you to do more, faster and with less hassle. You can replace your on-premise phone systems by moving them into the cloud and accessing it from anywhere. This helps businesses of all sizes. It saves money, time, and resources while making sure its employees stay connected.
Why choose hosted cloud telephony?
There are many reasons why you should choose hosted cloud telephony. Here are a few:
- Reduced costs – Hosted cloud telephony can save you up to 80% on your telecom costs. Therefore making it an effective way of improving your bottom line and freeing up cash for other business initiatives.
- Reduced complexity – There’s no need for expensive hardware or software because everything is managed in the cloud by our team of experts. We can also help with the transition process if required.
- Increased flexibility – You can scale up or down as needed without having to worry about capital expenditure or maintenance costs, giving you greater control over how much capital is tied up in telecommunications infrastructure at any given time.
How to get started with cloud hosted telephony.
To get started with cloud hosted telephony, you will need to identify the following:
- A phone number for your business. This can be a landline or cellular number. It should have a local area code and number that can be easily remembered by customers. If you plan on using the same number as your previous office location or home telephone, then this is a great way to keep things familiar for existing customers. While still maintaining an updated look for new ones!
- A computer system that allows access via the internet (PC or Mac). Any device with an internet connection will work just fine!
The advantages of using Hosted Cloud Telephony
Hosted Cloud Telephony is a flexible and scalable solution that can be used to meet your business needs.
- Scalability: It is easy to scale your Hosted Cloud Telephony solution as you grow, without having to worry about maintaining additional hardware or software. You just need to add more users, phones or features when required.
- Reliability: The hosted service is always available, so there’s no downtime for maintenance or other issues that would affect the quality of service provided by traditional telephony systems.
- Flexibility: A cloud-based system allows you great flexibility in terms of how you use it — whether it’s simply as an alternative way of making calls from home or at work; or as part of a larger business process involving video conferencing and integration with other applications such as CRM systems etc., there are many ways in which this technology can benefit your organization’s productivity levels while cutting costs at the same time!
As you can see, there are many benefits to using hosted cloud telephony. It’s easy to get started and it offers a number of features that make your business more efficient. If you’re looking for a new phone system or want to upgrade your existing one, consider this option as an alternative
For more information on telephony solutions and how we could help you contact us today on 01914661050